Monday, April 1, 2013

Iron Man 3 B.O.

Kid: Mom, I wanna see Iron Man 3.
Mom: Ok hun, but we have to wait 3 more weeks for it to come out. Can you wait that long?
Kid: Nooo, I want to see it now!

Mom: Oh, I thought you wanted to watch Oblivion? And The Host? And...
Kid: Mom, I already told you. IRON. MAN. 3. *sad face*
Mom: Ok well, there's still 24 days before it comes out.
Kid: That's too far away!!!
Mom: Oh, make that 25. Thursday is a schoolday.
Kid: MOM!!


April 25.

(And no, B.O. doesn't stand for a funky smell emitting from a body part with sweat glands.)

 (Go see The Hunt.)

But we're not here to talk about Iron Man 3 (because you all thought I was going to devote this blog post toward Iron Man 3. Nuh-uh. Happy April Fools' Day.). It's the April edition of "what I'll be seeing this month".


Already seen: Seven Psychopaths, The Hunt

Seeing this: Iron Man 3

Maybes: Oblivion, Conspirators, Drug War, Bullet to the Head

No: The rest

(Go see The Hunt.)

This month looks so empty. I might as well wait for Iron Man 3 and Star Trek 2. What is everyone seeing besides Iron Man 3?

Oh, by the way, I watched The Hunt. Highly recommended. Seven Psychopaths is good too.

(Go see The Hunt.)


Click here to follow me on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment